OCTOBER 13, 2021
More-Magnets acts as a controller of your Personal Data pursuant to Croatian and European Union data protection regulations. The usage of our website is, in general, possible without the indication of your Personal Data. If Personal Data (such as name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, it is always on a voluntary basis. In case you wish to order More-Magnets products through our online shop, indication of certain Personal Data is obligatory for More-Magnets to be able to provide you with such service.
Personal data More-Magnets collects
We may collect and process the following data about you. You may give us information, including your Personal Data, when you use our Services, by filling in forms connected to the Services (such as the sign-up form), when you enter into any of our competitions, promotions or surveys, when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, when you report a problem with our Services, or through your other activities connected to our Services. The information you give us may include: a) mandatory information required to access a specific Service provided by us, such as your name, email address, address, username or password. This information is mandatory if you want to use some of our Services.
Processing and using your personal data
Legal bases for collection and processing of Personal Data: More-Magnets relies on different legal bases to collect and process your Personal Data. These include: 1) Your consent in case you give us your explicit consent to do so, we may collect and process some of your Personal Data for a certain purpose expressly specified in your consent. Consent refers to your freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous statement or other clear affirmative act by which you agree to data processing. We will ask for your consent to:
- collect and process your location data
- send you marketing communications
- collect and process special categories of Personal Data.
Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the provision of Services or to enter into and perform our contract with you Certain information is collected and processed since it is essential for More-Magnets to be able to provide you the Services. For example, if you purchase goods from our web site, we need to know your name and address in order to be able to deliver ordered goods to you. Legitimate interest More-Magnets may collect and use some of your Personal Data in case we have legitimate interest to do so. We consider that we have legitimate interest and may collect and process your Personal Data to: keep our Services safe and to prevent fraud, abuse or other illegal activities; develop and improve our Services; provide you with quality product support or market our Services. Processing of Personal Data is necessary for More-Magnets to meet legal obligations Where is your data processed? Your Personal Data will mostly be processed in the Republic of Croatia. Exceptionally, your Personal Data may be processed in other countries in case it is processed by third parties providing services to More-Magnets, as described further in text.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
Retaining your personal data
Protection of your personal data
More-Magnets maintains appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards for protection of security and confidentiality of your Personal Data that More-Magnets collects. These include, among other, the following:
- using encryption to secure transmission of Personal Data you provide More-Magnets when using Services
- using techniques such as pseudonymization and anonymization to protect your Personal Data
- implementing relevant security measures to all systems containing Personal Data of its users
- frequent education of More-Magnets employees in the field of data protection. Even though we do take all reasonable and available security measures to protect your Personal Data, you accept that no online data transmission is 100% secure from access by unauthorized recipients and will thus not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
- Accessing, correcting and deleting your personal data
If you provide us with your Personal Data, you will have right to (at any time):
- obtain from More-Magnets confirmation which Personal Data related to you More-Magnets processes and what is the purpose of such data processing
- ask More-Magnets to correct your Personal Data in case Personal Data concerning you is inaccurate
- ask More-Magnets to delete from More-Magnets’ database
- some or all Personal Data collected in connection with the provision of Services
- withdraw your consent for processing of certain Personal Data for a specific purpose
- obtain from More-Magnets Personal Data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
You are entitled to transmit that information to another data controller, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In case you wish to do any of the above, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com. Your request for access, deletion or modification of your Personal Data will be processed within 10 business days from the receipt of such request.
Cookies and links to third party sites
If you want to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require your e-mail address as well as information which allows us to check whether you are the owner of the stated e-mail address and if you want to subscribe to the newsletter or not. Further data is not collected. This data is only used for requested information transfer and will not be forwarded to third parties. You can withdraw your consent for receiving newsletter at any time, for instance via the ‘unsubscribe‘ link indicated in the newsletter or by sending us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by email to the following address: email@example.com
- by mail to the following address: More-Magnets d.o.o. Ulica Vjekoslava Klaića 68, 10000 Zagreb, Republic of Croatia. In addition, in case you have any objections concerning processing of your Personal Data by More-Magnets, you can file a complaint to Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency.